Hiring a Copywriter for Holistic Medicine Practices
A copywriter for holistic medicine practices can help you to leverage the impact of your business. Here’s how…
You may have the best possible approach to treating your specialty. You may have an excellent track record for helping patients cope with or even cure their particular ailments. But if no one knows about your practice, the impact that you have will be drastically reduced.
A professional marketing copywriter that works with holistic medicine practices will be open-minded to alternative therapies and able to explain the work that you do in a way that will resonate with potential patients. He can help you to create powerful marketing copy that resonates with your audience and helps to establish trust.
What to Look for in a Healthcare Copywriter
If you are looking for a copywriter to boost the visibility of your holistic health practice, make sure you find someone who understands what you are trying to accomplish. You should be looking for someone who can ask the right questions, and who can take your thoughts and express them in a way that resonates with potential patients.
A copywriter for holistic medicine practices should be able to create copy that conveys your message and empowers readers to take action. The copy should:
- Empower patients to take control of their health.
- Help potential patients understand that there are alternatives to potentially harmful medicines and invasive procedures.
- Educate potential patients on the impact of their ailment and the simple steps that they can take to immediately improve their health.
- Convey the success rate of your approach and the benefits of this medical approach, versus traditional alternatives.
The right copywriter can take direction from the client, conduct appropriate online research, and formulate copy that meets the above objectives.
A variety of alternative practices can benefit from hiring a professional copywriter.
A Copywriter for Holistic Medicine Practices
The people who stumble across your website and blogs are steeped in traditional medicine. They’re more likely to be familiar with the pharmaceuticals and treatments that are standard for their particular health issue than any of the alternative practices. Because of this, you’ll have your work cut out for you in marketing.
Your marketing copy will need to be genuine, informative, persuasive, and easy to read. Below are some of the traditional types of marketing copy that holistic medicine practices can benefit from.
- Blogs — A holistic health practice can use blogs and articles to educate readers, and to establish trust. Blog posts can empower patients, and give them high-quality information from a respected source.
- Website content — The content on your website should thoroughly explain what your practice does, and how you help patients. It should identify with your readers’ problem, and show them why you are the best solution for fixing it. Last, it should also make it easy for your readers to take action.
- Landing pages — Creating a page with compelling sales content that highlights your practice can be an excellent way to increase your patient load. These pages often have some type of offer associated to entice readers to take action.
- Case studies — If you have happy patients who swear by your work, it may be time to create case studies around their experience. These case studies can be done in a way that is HIPAA compliant.
- Sales letters — If you’re looking to grow your practice it may help to send out an introductory sales letter within your community. This letter can be a great way to increase local exposure to your practice.
Empowering Healthcare Consumers
With the internet, people are becoming more savvy consumers, and healthcare is no exception. Quality marketing materials can help your practice to differentiate itself from the competition and find more visibility. Now is the right time to paint a picture of what it’s like to be a holistic medicine patient, and a copywriter can help.
Some popular holistic medicine or alternative therapy practices that can benefit from hiring a professional copywriter include:
- Nutritionists or dieticians
- Supplement industry
- Massage therapists
Hire a Copywriter for Holistic Medicine Practices
As an alternative health practice, you need to establish trust and credibility with your patients, and a professional copywriter for holistic medicine practices can help. He or she can serve as a valuable member of your marketing team and help you to take advantage of market trends that favor your industry.
If you’re ready to take action, contact me today!